It’s really been a while. There are a lot of things that I really want to write here in this blog. Too many that I don’t know what to start with. Hmm, let me just say something about my purpose why I am here in Manila, which is to apply for work abroad. Well, I just got an offer from an agency to work in KSA, although the pay is lower than I expected but at least it is more than I make here in Manila. I’m waiting for my medical examination this week, and if everything is settled, come this January I would start working for Arabs. KSA is really the dream place of every Muslim and Mecca is always the spot the we really want to visit at least once in our lifetime. This is one of the reasons that motivates me with the new job, and I can’t wait to start with it.
Speaking of job, I am doing better in my work lately. For past few months, I’ve been seeing a lot of green on my scorecards. I’m really enjoying the job now, I really like the experience dealing with different people. Though sometimes you get unlucky with a not-so-nice customer, but at least you tried to do your best to help them. They might not be happy with the services that they are getting, atleast there are people like us, technical support representatives that provide them the excellent experience possible and would somehow put smiles on their faces. And for me this is not really an easy job, but with dedication and the right attitude, I know everything will be easy.
Maybe one of the things that makes it easier for me here in Manila is my own dream. I don’t want to live my life here, ‘coz I know this place is not really good for me and for my future family. But somehow I manage to live here happily ‘coz of the goal that I set prior to coming to this big city.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment on this post.