Thursday, February 24, 2011

Movies, Food, Rewards

Almost done for the week, just three hours and couple of minutes more and I'm out for two-day off. Always looking forward for it, always think of it as a reward, whatever I do, may it be a dinner with friends, a movie date, or just at home cooking some of the dishes that can be found online, I always make sure it's enjoyable. I don't have plans for the next two days yet but it looks like movies and cooking are in placed already, I would just wait for the invitations of friends for future activities probably.

Last week, I watched a couple of recent films which includes the Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston comedy "Just Go With It" which I watched with friends in cinema, I also watched horror flick starred by Hilary Swank "The Residents", Jason Statham latest action movie "The Mechanics". I got to watch the latest movie of Woody Allen's "You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger" with greatest casts which includes Naomi Watts, Anthony Hopkins, Antonio Banderas, Josh Brolin and Frieda Pinto. I also watched Rob Marshall's back-to-back musical films "Nine" and Oscar Best Picture "Chicago".


For last week menu, my sister cooked her favorite Sweetened Chicken Tosino while I tried the Creamy Chicken Curry which she didn't like much because of the butter. I did like it (of course) but I agree with her that I had put more butter in it and it was a bit oily and yellowish. I also think the curry powder that I bought wasn't the right type, didn't know that it was already a mixed powder with all the ingredients for chicken curry and not just the curry powder itself. I bought 3/4 kilo of chicken with 6 big slices, there were 3 slices left which we fried the next morning, yeah we are really good in recycling, it did taste good hehe..


I'm looking forward for another more rewarding rest days. More movies and we will try out cooking 'Beef Steaks' and some other menus in www.pinoyrecipe.net. Great day to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post.